ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING
NOW SEE WHERE YOUR MARKETING DOLLARS ARE GOING WITH ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING MADE EASY
What is Analytic Call Tracking?
And why should you care?
Because your customers and clients may find you online but they live offline. And most of them want to call your business before visiting or making a purchase.
Especially if you sell a service or have local clients.
But, until recently, it was difficult to track exactly where your telephone leads were coming from. And that means you had no idea where your marketing dollars were going. You’re losing money, but you don’t know where or how.
Does that bother you? It should.
ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING: THE SIMPLE SOLUTION
Now, Analytic Call Tracking lets you maximize results from all your marketing efforts. With the same precision that billion-dollar companies use to maximize pay-per-click ads and SEO.
It’s based on a simple principle: If you can measure it, you can improve it. And our technology lets you measure and improve almost any part of your marketing mix.
If you can put a phone number on it, we can track and make it more profitable for you.
Because you finally know which parts of your marketing are profitable, and which parts are not.
Otherwise, you’re throwing your money away.
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE
Let’s say you live in Houston and you locked your keys in the car. You need help. So you Google “locksmith Houston” and see the ad below.
Xtreme Keys 4 Cars looks like a good choice, so you give him a call. He comes out, opens your car and saves the day. You’re happy.
But the owner of Xtreme Keys 4 Cars may not be happy.
Look closely at his ad above. You were in a hurry, so you called the phone number without clicking on the ad. So he has no way of knowing that you found him in Google AdWords unless the guy who came to your house asks you (and he didn’t).
At the end of the day, the business owner may think his AdWords campaign isn’t working. He may even decide to stop advertising online. What a waste.
HERE’S WHAT ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING CAN DO
It’s easy. We give you a different telephone number for each of your marketing campaigns. The call software tracks how many calls you get from each number. So you see exactly where your calls are coming from, which campaigns are working, and which ones aren’t.
Let’s go back to our locksmith to see how this works.
By setting up a phone number for each campaign, then tracking the calls, he can see the ROI on his marketing dollars from all his channels. Here are example results from last month:
As you can see, the tracking data shows how much it costs to generate each phone call.
From the data above, you see that radio advertising is more than twice as expensive as AdWords for this business owner. He may want to move some or all of his money from radio into AdWords or the newspaper. He could generate more leads for less money. But none of that strategic marketing is possible without call tracking.
HERE’S WHAT ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING CAN DO
Your business can expect a predictable increase in profits if:
• You advertise online and want to know which web pages, keywords, blog posts, social media channels, etc. are making your phone ring – so you can do more of it
• You advertise offline and want to know which newspapers, magazines, postcards, sales letters, referral partners, and other sources of leads are profitable – so you can do more of it
• Your business has multiple locations. Analyze campaigns by branch or city with unique phone numbers. You’ll see that your average cost per call is $23 in St. Louis and $34 in Boston, for example. So you can reduce costs and increase profits
WHICH OF THESE 12 FEATURES COULD GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
1. Strategic Analytics: See caller breakdown, demographics, social profile, and cell provider
2. Bulk Number Conversions: Transfer multiple phone numbers to our service, and improve your marketing
3. Account Management: Log into our system from any web browser to manage your settings and operations. View details of all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls
4. Call Notification: Be notified via email or text when incoming calls reach your number
5. Call Recording: Monitor, review, and analyze calls to your account
6. Click to Call: Put a button on your website that lets customers connect to you or any department with one click
7. Vanity Numbers: Brand and boost your business, with an easy-to-remember custom phone number
8. Voicemail: Totally customizable and included with every number
9. Local Numbers: Choose your number from within any U.S. area code. Make your business look bigger or more local – it’s your choice
10. Text Messaging (SMS): Send and receive texts over any number in your account
11. U.S. Based Support: Our commitment is to keep you 100% satisfied, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
12. Rapid Setup: Once your account is activated, you’re ready to go in minutes.
What this means for your business: You want to get ahead of this trend in call tracking. Just like email and the web a few years ago, there’s a window of opportunity opening now for those who act quickly.
Act now before the competition puts you at a permanent disadvantage.
HERE’S THE BOTTOM LINE ON ANALYTIC CALL TRACKING
A continuous supply of new leads and customers is the lifeblood of any business.
Whether you’re an online retailer, a service provider, a B2B or B2C business, if you want to make your phone ring, we can help make that happen.
By tracking and helping you improve your marketing, you can invest more money in what’s working and less in what’s not.
In the last 12 months alone, we’ve generated more than $300 million worth of leads for our clients.
From attorneys, carpet cleaners and locksmiths, to photographers, consultants, and retailers. We work with billion-dollar Fortune 500 corporations down to small, entrepreneurial companies.
Our systems are proven and scalable. You’re limited only by your ability to handle all the new business we can generate for you.
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.