Stop losing customers for your online store. Our systems and SEO make it easy
Looking for Ecommerce solutions?
Your online store has a lot of moving parts. And it’s a challenge to get them all working together.
But you need an ecommerce system that serves your business. Otherwise, you risk changing your business model to serve your ecommerce system …
… and that’s not good.
MORE THAN 15 KEY FACTORS
If you’re like any of our more than 1,000 clients, you may be feeling overwhelmed by ecommerce. And your situation falls into one of two categories:
1) You don’t have an online store.
You’re doing research and you’ve discovered there are hundreds of ecommerce platforms to choose from. Shopify, Amazon, osCommerce — they all say, “We can set a store up for you.” But how do you pick the system that’s right for you? That’s probably the biggest hurdle you face now.
We can help – keep reading!
2) You have an online store … but you’ve outgrown it.
Maybe you’re unhappy with the fees or the support. Or you’ve maxed out the number of items you can sell. Or you’re having trouble managing your products or your data.
Keep reading to discover …
HOW WE CAN HELP
Unlike other ecommerce solution providers, we won’t force you into a “one-size-fits-all” platform.
You see, other agencies often recommend an ecommerce platform based on commissions they receive, rather than on how suited that platform is for your needs.
But not us.
We’re not beholden to anyone. Instead, we help you evaluate and pick a new ecommerce solution, or design one for you from scratch, or troubleshoot and improve your current solution – it’s your choice.
In the end, you get an online store that serves your business today and grows with you tomorrow.
Our ecommerce clients are in wide range of industries, including cosmetics, sporting goods, spa services, even pest control. If you’ve got products you want to sell – and you want to drive more traffic to your online store – this is for you.
TWO IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES
There are two important ways we can help you:
1) Upgrade or build your online store
Ecommerce solutions are more than just shopping cart software. Your also need inventory management, shipping, tax calculations, and customer service, to name a few.
Our services include the following:
Ecommerce solution design – off the shelf or coded from scratch
— and setup
Website design and setup – with SEO optimization built in
Secure ecommerce web hosting – with customer support available 24/7
Google Analytics integration – for tracking, reporting, and continual
2) Drive web traffic to your store
An online store without traffic is just an empty warehouse. And that won’t help you.
That’s why we help your website rank high in the major search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Search engine traffic is valuable because it is targeted. You get visitors who are looking for what you offer. It’s like opening an interstate highway in front of your online store.
However, the rules of search are changing. Every day.
Example: Google modifies its algorithm about 10 times a week — 500 and 600 times a year. And every one of those changes can push your site up or down in search results.
Here are …
3 KEY FACTORS WE HANDLE TO DELIVER MORE TRAFFIC:
1. Create web pages for people first, and for search engines second. This helps deliver an exceptional user experience (UX), which ranks your store higher in search
2. Create an online store with a clear hierarchy and layout. It must be easy to navigate, on desktop computers, tablets, and mobile phones. Failure to do so can penalize your store in search
3. Create an information-rich store that loads quickly. Google uses loading times to rank your website in search – a slow website ranks low, while a faster website can rank higher
HOW WE DO IT: TACTICS + TOOLS + TEAM
Less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.
That’s the highest retention rate of any digital marketing agency we know
There are 3 reasons why clients love our ecommerce solutions:
First, as Google Certified Shopping Consultants, we play by the rules for
ecommerce. We can integrate Google Analytics with your ecommerce
website and track your conversions. The result is a data-driven marketing
system that continually improves itself.
Second, we research your store and customers. Because ecommerce is
about more than shopping carts, it’s about people. WHO are your
customers? WHERE are they? WHAT do they want? We take the time to
analyze all of this. To make sure your store attract more of your ideal
Third, we’re a team of marketers around the world. Nobody else has our
processes, because we build them in-house. That means you get a unique
advantage working with us … not the same “off-the-shelf” tools everyone
else uses. And because we’re worldwide, the sun never sets on our work
day. While you’re sleeping, we’re on the job for you.
ASK TO SEE ECOMMERCE EXAMPLES FROM OUR 1,000+ CLIENTS
Why don’t you see any website examples on this page?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your online store suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we can show you specific ecommerce examples for your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself. Just ask us when we talk!
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.