ENTERPRISE SEO SERVICES
Most Effective SEO Company For Enterprises
- Affordable Pricing
- Top Results
- Worked with Dozens of Industries
- Team of experienced Digital Marketing Experts
- 24/7 customer support via phone/chat/Skype
Don’t Take Our Word For It, See What Our Customers Have To Say Below
What is Enterprise SEO?
You may know what an enterprise is. It’s basically a really big company. Like a Fortune 1000 or Global 2000 firm, for example.
But when it comes to enterprise SEO, the size of the company is not as important as the size of the website. Generally, if your website has at least 1,000 web pages or products/services, you can consider it an enterprise site.
Enterprise SEO aims to drive organic search traffic to that large website …
… while managing the complex factors involved, such as multiple decision makers, internal and external stakeholders, legacy technology, branding, legal, etc.
Enterprise SEO is as much about the size of your vision as it is the size of your site. How big is your website now? How big do you want to grow? And how much more traffic can you handle?
In enterprise-level SEO, improving your traffic by just 1% can mean many thousands or millions of dollars in incremental revenue. The potential ROI is astonishing.
How Is Enterprise SEO Different Than SEO For Smaller Businesses?
The fundamentals of SEO don’t change. Only their application. Because it’s basically the same issues and challenges, all happening on a larger scale.
For example, instead of needing to optimize 25 web pages, may have 2,500 to work with. Or you’re tasked with creating more than 1,000 articles or blog posts, each of them keyword-rich. Or you want high-quality backlinks from over 100 authority websites.
Big Is Beautiful
The challenges are big, but so are the potential benefits. In fact, running a large website has several advantages you can maximize with enterprise SEO.
Recognition and Authority. Many enterprise websites have solid brand recognition (from years of advertising) and a high level of authority in search engines (from lots of backlinks and traffic). As a result, enterprise websites have a built-in edge when it comes to ranking highly for competitive keywords in Google, YouTube, etc.
Broad Content. Enterprise websites have large amounts of pages and content to attract traffic from search engines. Again, this is a built-in advantage. Because just a handful of new, top rankings can drive significant amounts of traffic — and revenue — to the company.
How Does It Work?
To succeed, Enterprise SEO must get 3 things right:
- Create web pages for people, not search engines. This helps deliver an outstanding user experience (UX), which naturally ranks your website higher in search
- Follow a clear hierarchy and layout. Your website must be easy to navigate — on desktop computers, tablets, and mobile phones. Failure to do so will penalize your site in search
- Build information-rich web pages that load quickly. Google uses loading times to rank your website in search – a slow website ranks low, while a faster website can rank higher
Driving all of this, of course, is automation. Because you’re operating on a large scale. So enterprise SEO must give you access to actionable reporting that crunches vast amounts of data. And you need to roll out new changes across many thousands of web pages.
Don’t forget — none of this happens in a vacuum. Enterprise SEO must conform to updates in how Google, Bing, and other search engines rank web pages.
Each year, Google changes its search algorithm as often as 600 times, for example. Sometimes the updates are so small, you won’t see a change in traffic. Other times, algorithm updates are seismic, like Panda and Penguin. For an enterprise website with hundreds or SKUs or thousands of web pages, the effects can be devastating, if you’re not prepared.
Bottom line: Whether you’re an online retailer, high-tech firm, national service provider, or somewhere in between …
… to maximize your web traffic, enterprise SEO requires a robust strategy and scalable systems.
How Do You Measure Success?
The key success factors of enterprise SEO are different from those used by SMBs. Example: While a small business may be satisfied with tracking only revenue before and after SEO, an enterprise must consider additional metrics, including these:
- New Search Traffic. How many visitors are coming to your site from organic searches on Google, Bing, etc.? How does this compare with your marketing and sales objectives?
- Conversion Rate. SEO can boost the conversion rate of an enterprise website by sending more qualified visitors to your landing pages. And the resulting data can help you test new ideas for improvement. Tracked correctly, this is a virtuous circle that can reliably increase revenue
- Visitor Value. How many new leads or purchases can be tracked to organic search? The challenge for enterprises, especially those with store locations, is to determine if an online visitor later made an offline purchase, for example. Or did they visit your website, then call to make a purchase? The numbers are not always black and white
Understanding these and other metrics is crucial for measuring the success of enterprise SEO.
3 Misconceptions About Enterprise SEO
There are pitfalls to avoid, of course. Here are 3 common mistakes that executives make when it comes to enterprise SEO:
1) Enterprise SEO is Not a One-Time Event.
Just as you can’t learn to ride a bike at a seminar, you can’t expect SEO to produce results in a day. It’s a long-term part of any company’s online marketing plans. And this is especially true for enterprises with complex, dynamic sites where web pages can change on a significant scale.
Remember, enterprise SEO takes time to pay dividends, just like investing in a blue chip stock. In fact, due to the legal and technical issues involved in most enterprise websites, results may take 6 months or more to appear. Correctly viewed, Enterprise SEO is not a short-term expense, but a capital investment.
2) PPC is Not Enough.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can be a powerful revenue driver, but it is also costly. And those costs go up dramatically on an enterprise scale.
If you’re only using PPC to target search traffic, you’re missing out on the 8 or 9 of every 10 people who never click on a paid search ad.
With SEO, you can cover both sides of the equation — paid and organic search. And because the clicks you receive come at zero direct cost (compared to PPC), your potential ROI is virtually unlimited.
3) A Strong Brand is Not Enough.
Large companies enjoy a competitive edge from brand equity built up over time. And it’s likely that branded searches may be driving high volumes of organic traffic to your website now as a result.
But branded searches only help if people know your brand. These people may be returning customers or have been exposed to your advertising, but they represent only a tiny sliver of potential search traffic.
Non-branded search is a rich source of new customers. These are people looking for what you offer, but they don’t yet know about your brand. If your company fails to optimize web pages for these people, they may very well choose your competitors … and you lose all that potential revenue growth.
Who This is For
Enterprise SEO is for you, if:
- you have multiple channels and/or physical locations
- your website involves ecommerce, CRM system(s), and/or hundreds or thousands of web pages
- your market is national or global in size
And you want to take advantage of the fact that most online transactions start with organic search. People who search Google and Bing overwhelmingly click on organic search results vs. paid search, by a margin of 94% to 6% (source: Search Engine Watch).
That means a business like yours may have millions of dollars to gain or lose when it comes to SEO.
Enterprise SEO can reach and influence prospective customers at all stages of their buying journey. You can scale your efforts and efficiencies enormously with automation. And unlike other forms of marketing, once your initial investment in enterprise SEO is recouped, it offers you returns that are virtually unlimited.
We’ve increased traffic for enterprise clients with websites from 335 to 12,700 pages in size. We can do the same for you.
What You Get
Our Enterprise SEO services include:
- SEO audit: You get a complete analysis of your website’s on-page optimization. You’ll see where you’re strong in SEO, where you’re weak, and what to do next. As a result, you have a track to run on and a clear path to your goals
- Competitive analysis: Are you frustrated that competitors still rank higher than you in search? Despite all the work you’ve put into your corporate website? We’ll show you exactly why others outrank you, then give you a plan to bring you more traffic
- Keyword research: You may think you know what search terms will convert for your website. But you may be too close to your business to see the whole picture. Our experience and outside perspective help us find new, high-ROI keywords. To bring you more traffic that converts into more customers
- Automation: On a website with hundreds or thousands of pages, your enterprise content management system must follow proven SEO rules, then scale. This lets us format and publish high-traffic web pages if you have 7,000 products or 3,000 service options, for example.
- Link acquisition: Natural links to your website are incredibly valuable and cannot be faked. Unlike other SEO firms, we don’t put your business at risk with auto-pilot links that can lead to costly penalties from Google. Instead, we ensure your content is worth linking to by other websites – and make it easy for them to do so. It’s as simple, and powerful, as that
- Concierge-level service. As an enterprise client, we can consult with you on-site. We visit your business, sit down with your executive team, create a strategic SEO plan, then implement it for you. We can travel to you in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, or Australia.
Why It Works
If you qualify as an enterprise client, you’ll benefit from our 5-Step SEO System, available only from Over The Top SEO:
- We Listen, to clarify and define your needs. Whether you’re a Fortune 1000 corporation or aspire to be, you’ll gain important insights
- We BUILD a customized Enterprise SEO plan unique to you and your market
- We LAUNCH your campaign with our proprietary tools, tested and proven since 2006
- We IMPROVE your rankings in Google and other search engines by continually adjusting and improving your website content, architecture, and links
- We PROTECT your new, higher rankings by adjusting to Google’s regular updates. Unlike other Enterprise SEO firms, we play both offense and defense for you. And as Google Certified Partners, we always play by the rules
This 5-Step SEO System is one reason why we can send more qualified visitors to your website. And because these visitors find you in unpaid, organic search, they are pre-disposed to doing business with you.
That’s why, when you join us, you join more than 1,000 clients who enjoy 96% satisfaction.
Because less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on. The other 96% stay with us indefinitely. That’s the highest retention rate of any Enterprise SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
Finally, a word about client case studies: You won’t find any here.
That’s because more 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we sign bulletproof non-disclosure agreements and respect our clients’ anonymity.
But we can show you enterprise SEO case studies, with the client names removed. Just ask us when we talk. That way, you can see how we deliver more search engine traffic and decide for yourself.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.