GOOGLE GRANTS MANAGEMENT
YOUR ADVANTAGE OF GOOGL’S FREE ADVERTISING FOR NON-PROFITS. AND WE’LL TAKE CARE OF MANAGING YOUR ADWORDS ACCOUNT.
What are Google Ad Grants?
In a nutshell, it’s free money to advertise your non-profit online.
Google Ad Grants provide up to $10,000 a month in advertising on Google AdWords to recognized charities – at no cost.
The free advertising you get from Google Ad Grants can help you bring in more donations, build a global audience, recruit new volunteers, and more.
Then, with our Google Grants Management service, we can manage your AdWords account for you, so you can get on with the business of running your charity.
HOW DO GOOGLE AD GRANTS WORK?
Google Ad Grants is a free version of Google AdWords.
You get up to $10,000 in ad credits to use every month in Google AdWords. Your message is shown to people searching Google for nonprofits like yours. All at no cost to you.
There are a few guidelines:
• Your ads appear on Google search results pages, below the ads of paying advertisers
• Your ads are text-based only. No videos and no image ads
• Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) is $2
Google Ad Grants reports dozens of success stories in more than 50 countries:
• Kiwis for Kiwi increased web traffic by 105%
• We Care Animal Rescue increased their online applications by 125%
• AmpleHarvest.org got 1.3 million website visits and 7,000 food pantry registrations
WHO IS PAY-PER-CALL ADVERTISING FOR?
To apply for Google Ad Grants, your non-profit must meet certain eligibility requirements. Your organization must
• Be an active, valid charity. For example, in the U.S. you must have current 501(c)(3) status
• Have a functioning website that provides substantial content and details about your charity
• Agree to Google’s requirements about how to receive and use Ad Grants
Not every non-profit qualifies, however. The following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
• Government entities
• Hospitals and medical organizations
• Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities. However, philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible – check with Google for details
Finally, to qualify for a Google Ad Grant, your nonprofit must be based in one of the 50+ countries Google currently operates in.
Google has a 5-step process to follow when applying for Ad Grants …
COMMON ADWORDS MISTAKES TO AVOID
Getting accepted by Google Ad Grants will not, by itself, guarantee your success.
Unless you’re experienced using Google AdWords, you may make these any or all of these three mistakes, which we see all the time among non-profits:
1. Wrong Keywords: Forget about bidding on expensive search terms like “donate” or “California.” Google Ad Grants limit you to only $2 per click. That means keyword research is critical for your success
2. Non-Performing Ads: Google won’t send traffic to your website if nobody clicks on your ads. You must create ads that stand out among hundreds of competitors if you hope to get on the first pages of Google search results, where the clicks are
3. Poor Landing Pages: Even if you pick the right keywords and optimize your ads, all that traffic is wasted if your landing page doesn’t convert. If that happens, Google may penalize your landing page with a low quality score — and not send people to your ads. That means the quality of your landing page is critical
WHY WORK WITH US?
As Google Certified AdWords Partners, we’re trained by Google to take over the drudgery of managing your AdWords account. So you’re free to do what you do best – and build your non-profit.
Our proven AdWords management process includes:
• Bid Setting and Fine-tuning (to maximize clicks to your website and more than pay for our services)
• Ad Copywriting (our marketing team creates winning ads for you)
• Targeted Campaigns and Ad Groups (for mobile, desktop, and tablet users)
• New Landing Pages (to convert more website visitors into donors, volunteers – whatever you need)
• Continual Keyword Research (keeping you on the first pages of Google search results)
• Plus Advanced Keyword Research … Google Analytics Goal Tracking, Strategic Reporting, and more
WE HELP YOU STAY COMPLIANT
To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants and avoid being removed from the program, we help you meet these requirements from Google:
• Link your ads to only one website domain, the same one that was approved in your initial application for an Ad Grant
• Actively manage your AdWords account
• Match your ads and keywords closely to your organization’s programs and services.
• Strictly avoid any advertising seen as commercial. Promote only products or services that directly support your program – very important!
• Create no ads that request donations of property, such as cars and boats
• Avoid displaying Google AdSense ads or any affiliate advertising on your website
Bottom line: Google AdWords can help your non-profit reach more than 80% of all Internet users worldwide. That’s why Google Ad Grants are so valuable.
But you need to do AdWords right. Because the $10,000 budget Google gives you each month doesn’t roll over. That means you must use it or lose it.
And if you’re busy running your organization, you may not have the time to set up your AdWords campaigns, test your ads,
and optimize your Google AdWords account to keep from losing those funds.
We can help. By taking AdWords off your plate and helping you reach your goals.
That way you can focus on managing your charity. While we help you reach as many people as possible.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Your non-profit is different from any other. That means your Google AdWords needs are different. So, unlike other SEO firms, we can’t quote you a one-size-fits-all price for our service.
Instead, we invite you to contact one of our Advisors to schedule a Free Google Grants Management Conversation. We’ll set up a time to talk with you, by phone or Skype, to decide if our program is right for you.
There’s no cost, no obligation and you’ll gain new clarity and insights just from talking to us — even if we don’t end up working together.
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.