In a nutshell, it’s free money to advertise your non-profit online.
Google Ad Grants provide up to $10,000 a month in advertising on Google AdWords to recognized charities – at no cost.
The free advertising you get from Google Ad Grants can help you bring in more donations, build a global audience, recruit new volunteers, and more.
Then, with our Google Grants Management service, we can manage your AdWords account for you, so you can get on with the business of running your charity.
Join clients who enjoy 96% satisfaction
Over The SEO Ninjas has done outstanding things for our business growth and our online presence. Prior to working with Over The Top, we attempted to run our own PPC campaigns with very low results (wasting a lot of money). After bringing in Over The Top, who understands our needs and is very attentive, the phone is ringing off the hook. Thank you for helping us triple our profits! We give them the highest regard for their skill set and highly recommend them for any company’s website building and online presence.
After hiring a few SEO firms over the years, with little to no results, I decided to give one more crack at it. I learned about Over The Top SEO while researching the best link building companies on google, and found myself stumbling across their website. I was introduced to the founder, Guy Sheetrit, by one of his employees, and could immediately tell my experience would be different. Guy seems to have a knowledge of SEO that far surpasses that of 99% of the SEO firms I’ve dealt with in the past, and the results speak for itself. I plan on using his services in the months to come.
Over The Top SEO chose a great name, because their results really are over the top. I worked out an estimated ROI I’d get from working with them, and the results have FAR exceeded what I thought I’d be getting. First page results all over the place, ranking for wayyyyy more phrases than I was even expecting, and the traffic has turned into a game changing amount of new business for me and my company. Thank you guys sincerely!
I was the one to locate Over the top SEO for my University and I am happy I did it. These guys are no joke, they know what they are doing from A to Z. no games, no time wasting. purely professional.
We started working with Over The Top SEO after looking for serious SEO experts, we found them in the top positions for most of the competitive words we looked up and after much consideration we decided to go with them, We can’t disclose too much but I can say that it is a beautiful relationship and we are most grateful for the technical knowledge these guys have. Overall just 10/10.
We are a fairly big company in the auto parts industry and Over The Top SEO helped us grow A LOT in the past 2 years. we would gladly recommend them anytime, anywhere.
This company is probably the best we have encountered as of yet, we have been suffering from poor “SEO” experts by 5 companies that are known out there and yet all fail to deliver and over promise the sky. With over the top we literally had 100% interaction in our campaign, we were an active part of the process and still are always in the loop. We finally saw results after several short months with a continuing growth in sales. We are so happy to have met Guy and his team of professionals, and we are not going anywhere.
We were very surprised by the way Guy, Greg, Paul and the team at Over the top SEO works, its the first time someone opens our eyes to what is happening with our campaigns and involves us deeply into the process, which now I understand the importance of why they do it they way they do, we are with OTT for more than 9 months now and we are very happy with them, they are the only company that provided us with raw results constantly.
It sounds that I am very buyest, but hee, what these guys do works. On a daily basis you see your positions improve, traffic get better and your store grow. We are happy bumping into Over The Top SEO, even though we are a dutch company they managed to get Gereedschappelijk the ranking we were looking for. And still improving…!
Really Enjoyed my experience and will continue working with Over The Top SEO in the future. Much love.
Google Ad Grants is a free version of Google AdWords.
You get up to $10,000 in ad credits to use every month in Google AdWords. Your message is shown to people searching Google for nonprofits like yours. All at no cost to you.
There are a few guidelines:
• Your ads appear on Google search results pages, below the ads of paying advertisers
• Your ads are text-based only. No videos and no image ads
• Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) is $2
Google Ad Grants reports dozens of success stories in more than 50 countries:
• Kiwis for Kiwi increased web traffic by 105%
• We Care Animal Rescue increased their online applications by 125%
• AmpleHarvest.org got 1.3 million website visits and 7,000 food pantry registrations
We have inspired and motivated business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals around the world for the past few years, and we’ve helped nearly 2,000 clients grow their businesses, online and offline. However, we realized that we couldn’t help everyone. and the truth is not everyone is our match made in heaven. Therefore, we only accept new clients after an extensive screening process that helps us determine whether we will be a good fit for each other.
To apply for Google Ad Grants, your non-profit must meet certain eligibility requirements. Your organization must
• Be an active, valid charity. For example, in the U.S. you must have current 501(c)(3) status
• Have a functioning website that provides substantial content and details about your charity
• Agree to Google’s requirements about how to receive and use Ad Grants
Not every non-profit qualifies, however. The following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
• Government entities
• Hospitals and medical organizations
• Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities. However, philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible – check with Google for details
Finally, to qualify for a Google Ad Grant, your nonprofit must be based in one of the 50+ countries Google currently operates in.
Google has a 5-step process to follow when applying for Ad Grants …
Getting accepted by Google Ad Grants will not, by itself, guarantee your success.
Unless you’re experienced using Google AdWords, you may make these any or all of these three mistakes, which we see all the time among non-profits:
Wrong Keywords: Forget about bidding on expensive search terms like “donate” or “California.” Google Ad Grants limit you to only $2 per click. That means keyword research is critical for your success
Non-Performing Ads: Google won’t send traffic to your website if nobody clicks on your ads. You must create ads that stand out among hundreds of competitors if you hope to get on the first pages of Google search results, where the clicks are
Poor Landing Pages: Even if you pick the right keywords and optimize your ads, all that traffic is wasted if your landing page doesn’t convert. If that happens, Google may penalize your landing page with a low quality score — and not send people to your ads. That means the quality of your landing page is critical
As Google Certified AdWords Partners, we’re trained by Google to take over the drudgery of managing your AdWords account. So you’re free to do what you do best – and build your non-profit.
Our proven AdWords management process includes:
Bid Setting and Fine-tuning (to maximize clicks to your website and more than pay for our services)
Ad Copywriting (our marketing team creates winning ads for you)
Targeted Campaigns and Ad Groups (for mobile, desktop, and tablet users)
New Landing Pages (to convert more website visitors into donors, volunteers – whatever you need)
Continual Keyword Research (keeping you on the first pages of Google search results)
Plus Advanced Keyword Research … Google Analytics Goal Tracking, Strategic Reporting, and more
To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants and avoid being removed from the program, we help you meet these requirements from Google:
• Link your ads to only one website domain, the same one that was approved in your initial application for an Ad Grant
• Actively manage your AdWords account
• Match your ads and keywords closely to your organization’s programs and services.
• Strictly avoid any advertising seen as commercial. Promote only products or services that directly support your program – very important!
• Create no ads that request donations of property, such as cars and boats
• Avoid displaying Google AdSense ads or any affiliate advertising on your
Bottom line: Google AdWords can help your non-profit reach more than 80% of all Internet users worldwide. That’s why Google Ad Grants are so valuable.
But you need to do AdWords right. Because the $10,000 budget Google gives you each month doesn’t roll over. That means you must use it or lose it.
And if you’re busy running your organization, you may not have the time to set up your AdWords campaigns, test your ads,
and optimize your Google AdWords account to keep from losing those funds.
We can help. By taking AdWords off your plate and helping you reach your goals.
That way you can focus on managing your charity. While we help you reach as many people as possible.
Your non-profit is different from any other. That means your Google AdWords needs are different. So, unlike other SEO firms, we can’t quote you a one-size-fits-all price for our service.
Instead, we invite you to contact one of our Advisors to schedule a Free Google Grants Management Conversation. We’ll set up a time to talk with you, by phone or Skype, to decide if our program is right for you.
There’s no cost, no obligation and you’ll gain new clarity and insights just from talking to us — even if we don’t end up working together.
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Who knows? OTT might be the best thing that ever happened to you.