Open new markets and create loyal customers, with inbound marketing made simple
What is Inbound Marketing?
It’s a strategy that uses online content – including SEO and social media – to attract new customers to your business.
Traditional marketing is interruptive.
But inbound marketing is relevant and welcomed. Because it offers articles, videos, and other information to your prospective customers.
And inbound marketing is growing by leaps and bounds. With good reason.
To illustrate, here are …
5 Profit-Making Facts About Inbound Marketing
1. Inbound marketing delivers 3 times more leads per dollar than traditional marketing (source: Kapost)
2. Inbound marketing can double website conversion rates, from 6% to 12% on average (source: HubSpot)
3. Mid-sized businesses save 31% on inbound marketing vs. paid search (source: Eloqua)
4. Leads from inbound marketing cost 61% less on average than outbound leads (source: HubSpot)
5. Average cost per lead drops by 80% after 5 months of consistent inbound marketing (source: Eloqua).
That means a business like yours may have millions of dollars to gain or lose when it comes to SEO.
We’ve increased traffic for enterprise clients with websites from 335 to 12,700 pages in size. We can do the same for you.
Bottom line: While inbound marketing is not an instant solution, it’s incredibly cost-effective, if you stick with it for just a few months.
Open New Markets
Effective inbound marketing lays out a trail of helpful information – content — for people to find online. They follow this content back to your website. And when customers find you, they are more qualified and likely to buy than when you chase after them.
Our team can make it happen for you – create and promote your content, turn your website into a moneymaking asset, then deliver customers with SEO.
Here’s How We Do It For You:
1) Create and promote your content via social media
Our services include:
• Content creation and posting (to brand while you sell)
• Audience targeting and analysis (to refine your efforts and boost your profits)
• Reputation monitoring (to protect your business)
Example: One of our clients has a chain of 36 spa locations. With our guidance, he uses free postings on Facebook to drive new and repeat business to his stores — very profitably.
For other clients, our OTT Burst CampaignTM of social media advertising drives 30-40 new visitors a day to their business locations.
2) Turn your website into an asset
Your website is the center of your inbound marketing efforts, because it’s where your content leads to. So you must make the best first impression on visitors. Based on research from Google and others, we can design a WordPress website for you to meet these critical factors:
• Responsive design (94% of first impressions are design related. Source: Kinesisinc)
• Search engine friendly
• Fast-loading web pages (69% of people will leave a slow website. Source: Kissmetrics)
• Easy to navigate
Designed correctly, your website can bring you a surge of new customers by delivering the best user experience (UX) to visitors.
3) Deliver more customers with SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) brings more leads to your business by ranking your website higher in Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. The more people who find you in search, the more leads you get. We do this for you by giving Google and other search engines what they want — high-quality content, user-friendly website design, and other key factors.
In addition, we use local SEO, as needed, to bring more customers into your store or location. We do this by making sure your website is found in geographic-specific searches in Google and other search engines. These leads are highly qualified and ready to buy. Because 82% of people doing a local search will call, visit a store, or make a purchase offline (source: TMP/comScore).
Who Else Wants More New Customers?
In the last 12 months, we’ve generated over $300 million in leads for our clients. From attorneys to software developers … locksmiths to photographers … consultants to retailers … we work with billion-dollar Fortune 500 corporations down to small, entrepreneurial companies.
How can we serve such a wide range of clients?
It’s simple. Our methods are systematic and scalable. You are limited only by your ability to handle all the new leads we generate.
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.