PAY PER CALL SERVICES
Most Effective SEO Company in Seattle
- Affordable Pricing
- Top Results
- Worked with Dozens of Industries
- Team of experienced Digital Marketing Experts
- 24/7 customer support via phone/chat/Skype
Don’t Take Our Word For It, See What Our Customers Have To Say Below
What is Pay-Per-Call Advertising?
It’s a marketing model in which the advertiser pays for phone calls made by viewers of an ad.
It’s similar to pay-per-click advertising, but it generates phone calls to your business instead of clicks to a website.
And it suits both national advertisers and local businesses because you can scale up by paying only for results.
Why is Pay-Per-Call advertising important?
Pay-per-call ads deliver qualified leads to your business because anyone who makes a phone call is eager to solve a problem and ready to take action.
In fact, we’ve seen pay-per-call ads convert up to 24% of the time … at a savings of up to 51% versus pay-per-click.
And here are 3 more eye-opening statistics:
- Customers who call a business are 10 times more likely to make a purchase than those who only click on a link (source: Kelsey Group Study)
- 61% of businesses rate the phone calls they receive as an “excellent” source of leads (source: BIA Kelsey)
- 53% of online shoppers cite a lack of human interaction as a reason for abandoning their shopping carts (source: Harris Interactive). That’s why a phone call to your business can give you an instant advantage
How Pay-Per-Call advertising works
Our proven 4-step process makes it easy:
- Step 1: You choose what product or service to advertise and where (local, regional or national).
- Step 2: We create the ad campaign, using a mix of online and offline media. These include Google AdWords, Facebook ads, direct mail, print ads, TV, radio, even the Yellow Pages. You’re in control and you have final say on where your ads run.
- Step 3: Customers see your phone number and call. Every call is tracked for reporting later.
- Step 4: The caller is connected to your business. You take it from there!
Also, you choose the payment model that makes sense for you:
- Pay-per-call (flat fee for each phone call).
- Pay-per-duration (pay for conversations lasting a pre-determined amount of time).
- Pay-per-lead (pay after the caller provides their contact information).
- Because you pay only for results, pay-per-call advertising is perfect for any business that wants to pyramid their success by rolling out more profitable ads.
Who is Pay-Per-Call advertising for?
Your business can expect a predictable increase in profits, if:
- You advertise offline. We put your phone number in front more qualified prospects for your business offline — print, direct mail, radio, TV, and outdoors.
- You advertise online. We help you close more sales by making it easier for qualified prospects to call your business from their mobile phones when they’re searching for answers on Google.
- You want to scale your business. You can expand into new cities virtually overnight because we give you local phone numbers that increase trust with customers in any market you choose. No new website needed!
- You sell a service. Especially if yours is time-sensitive, such as a locksmith or rehab/addiction recovery center. Pay-per-call ads also work for carpet cleaners, pest control, lawn care, and many other services. Just ask us for case studies, we’ll show you the figures.
How can we serve such a range of businesses?
Our methods are systematic and scalable. You are limited only by your ability to handle all the phone call leads we generate for you.
Bottom line: Customers want to talk to you. Eighty-three percent of people require some kind of live support before making a purchase from a website (source: eConsultancy).
Pay-per-call advertising makes it easier to convert more people into buyers, by giving people what they want: the option to call you.
How we do it: Team + Tools + Tactics
Less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us. That’s the highest retention rate of any digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why clients love our pay-per-call advertising campaigns:
First, we play by the rules. We give Google AdWords and other search engines the kind of pay-per-call ads they want. To build and protect your brand online. Without fear of getting your site banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on.
Second, we research your business and customers. Because pay-per-call is about more than phone calls, it’s about people — your customers. WHO are they? WHERE are they? WHAT do they want? We take the time to analyze all of this. To make sure your ads attract more of your ideal customers. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time and money.
Third, we’re a team of marketers around the world. Nobody else has our processes because we build them in-house. That means you get a unique advantage working with us … not the same “off-the-shelf” tools everyone else uses. And because we’re worldwide, the sun never sets on our work day. While you’re sleeping, we’re on the job for you.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.