Text messaging is exploding as a communications tool.
Over 80% of American adults text, making it the #1 cell phone activity (Pew Internet).
The average adult spends 23 hours a week texting (USA Today).
And text messages have a 98% open rate … while email lags behind with a 20% open rate (Mobile Marketing Watch).
The facts are clear. Text messaging is a powerful marketing opportunity for your business.
Join clients who enjoy 96% satisfaction
Over The SEO Ninjas has done outstanding things for our business growth and our online presence. Prior to working with Over The Top, we attempted to run our own PPC campaigns with very low results (wasting a lot of money). After bringing in Over The Top, who understands our needs and is very attentive, the phone is ringing off the hook. Thank you for helping us triple our profits! We give them the highest regard for their skill set and highly recommend them for any company’s website building and online presence.
After hiring a few SEO firms over the years, with little to no results, I decided to give one more crack at it. I learned about Over The Top SEO while researching the best link building companies on google, and found myself stumbling across their website. I was introduced to the founder, Guy Sheetrit, by one of his employees, and could immediately tell my experience would be different. Guy seems to have a knowledge of SEO that far surpasses that of 99% of the SEO firms I’ve dealt with in the past, and the results speak for itself. I plan on using his services in the months to come.
Over The Top SEO chose a great name, because their results really are over the top. I worked out an estimated ROI I’d get from working with them, and the results have FAR exceeded what I thought I’d be getting. First page results all over the place, ranking for wayyyyy more phrases than I was even expecting, and the traffic has turned into a game changing amount of new business for me and my company. Thank you guys sincerely!
I was the one to locate Over the top SEO for my University and I am happy I did it. These guys are no joke, they know what they are doing from A to Z. no games, no time wasting. purely professional.
We started working with Over The Top SEO after looking for serious SEO experts, we found them in the top positions for most of the competitive words we looked up and after much consideration we decided to go with them, We can’t disclose too much but I can say that it is a beautiful relationship and we are most grateful for the technical knowledge these guys have. Overall just 10/10.
We are a fairly big company in the auto parts industry and Over The Top SEO helped us grow A LOT in the past 2 years. we would gladly recommend them anytime, anywhere.
This company is probably the best we have encountered as of yet, we have been suffering from poor “SEO” experts by 5 companies that are known out there and yet all fail to deliver and over promise the sky. With over the top we literally had 100% interaction in our campaign, we were an active part of the process and still are always in the loop. We finally saw results after several short months with a continuing growth in sales. We are so happy to have met Guy and his team of professionals, and we are not going anywhere.
We were very surprised by the way Guy, Greg, Paul and the team at Over the top SEO works, its the first time someone opens our eyes to what is happening with our campaigns and involves us deeply into the process, which now I understand the importance of why they do it they way they do, we are with OTT for more than 9 months now and we are very happy with them, they are the only company that provided us with raw results constantly.
It sounds that I am very buyest, but hee, what these guys do works. On a daily basis you see your positions improve, traffic get better and your store grow. We are happy bumping into Over The Top SEO, even though we are a dutch company they managed to get Gereedschappelijk the ranking we were looking for. And still improving…!
Really Enjoyed my experience and will continue working with Over The Top SEO in the future. Much love.
1. Customers read your message A full 75% of people would like to receive offers via texting (Digital Marketing Magazine). Smart businesses are seizing on this fact. Nearly 25% of marketers currently use text messaging and over 65% of them report it to be “very effective” (ExactTarget).
2. Rapid response You can launch a “flash” sale on short notice. For example, we doubled revenues for a restaurant using simple text messaging. And because 95% of texts are read within 3 minutes of being sent (Forbes), you’ll see results quickly.
3. High ROI Text messaging has a 650% higher response than email — a 45% response rate, vs. only 6% response for email (Velocify). That’s an incredible advantage. And prospects who get text messages convert 40% more often than those who don’t get texts (Velocify). That means you get a lot of bang for your buck.
More people now prefer texting to phone calls and even emails. The numbers are clear.
“Sending and receiving text messages is the most prevalent form of communication for American adults under 50,” according to Gallup. The means people spend more time each day texting than they do making phone calls, reading emails, or even talking face-to-face with others!
And surveys show that 90% of sales leads prefer to get a text, compared to 10% who prefer to get a phone call. Plus, only about 20% of phone calls ever get answered, compared to 99% of texts being read.
What this means for your business: You want to get ahead of this trend now. Just like email and the web a few years ago, there’s a window of opportunity opening now for those who act quickly …
… before the competition puts you at a permanent disadvantage.
Texting lets you reach prospects and customers fast, with nearly 100% deliverability.
But, as with any marketing tool, you have to use it right.
As trusted text messaging partners for clients ranging from Fortune 500 to small, entrepreneurial businesses, here’s what we do …
• Lead Nurturing Campaigns: We can turn visitors to your mobile website into customers who buy. With “everorange” messages that educate and convert for years to come
• Customer Reactivation Campaigns: Got customers who haven’t purchased in a while? Our reactivation texts can deliver new sales from dormant buyers – rapidly and predictably
• Sales Campaigns: Launch a sale during your slow period. React to news or weather events with timely promotions. Your opportunities are virtually unlimited
• Customer Service: Confirm appointments, handle service issues, update customers on delivery times, etc. It’s like hiring a customer service rep who never calls in sick, for pennies on the dollar.
Plus it’s easy, fast, robust, and more cost effective than you may think:
• Easy: You don’t need to get an SMS short code, that 5-6 digit number to opt-in customers to your text campaigns. We provide that for you, to save you money and get you started fast. Then, it’s as easy as telling your prospects: “Text *Special* to 56789 for a $10 coupon” … and our system does the rest
• Fast: With only 160 characters to work with and no graphics or templates to worry about, it takes almost no time to craft the message and launch your campaign!
• Robust: In addition to sending messages to recipients, you can gather valuable data through texts, like email addresses, survey responses, and more
• Cost Effective: No big technology investment needed – we’ve done all that for you. Plus, with a 650% higher response rate than email, text messaging offers an incredible ROI. And it’s easy to test on a small scale, to limit the downside
The only catch?
You can easily run afoul of regulations for text messaging if you don’t know the rules. Plus, you can overdo it and “burn” your list … if you don’t have an expert to guide you.
That’s why it makes sense to partner with a team of professionals …
Less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us. That’s the highest retention rate of any digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why clients love our text messaging campaigns:
First, we research your business and customers. Because text marketing is about more than text, it’s about people — your customers. WHO are they? WHERE are they? WHAT do they want? We take the time to analyze all of this. To make sure we send the right message — B2B or B2C — to the right people. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time and wrecking your brand.
Second, we play by the rules. Our text messaging campaigns are tested and proven to increase response. And we closely monitor reaction to your texts, to nip any problems in the bud. That means you get more new leads and customers – without using tactics that could get you in trouble.
Third, we’re a team of marketing experts around the world. Nobody else has our processes, because we build them in-house. That means you get a unique advantage working with us … not some “off-the-shelf” tools that everyone else uses. And because we’re worldwide, the sun never sets on our work day. While you’re sleeping, we’re on the job for you.
A continuous supply of new leads and customers is the lifeblood of any business.
Whether you’re an online retailer, a service provider, a B2B or B2C business …
… if you want to make your phone ring with calls from new customers, we can make that happen for you with text messaging campaigns.
In the last 12 months alone, we’ve generated more than $300 million worth of leads for our clients.
From attorneys and locksmiths … to photographers, consultants and retailers … we work with billion-dollar Fortune 500 corporations down to small, entrepreneurial companies.
Our methods are systematic and scalable. You’re limited only by your ability to handle all the new business we can generate for you.
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.
That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Who knows? OTT might be the best thing that ever happened to you.