Any SEO firm can scan your site from the outside, tell you what’s wrong, then try to create backlinks from other sites.

But we take care of your entire website — inside and out. That’s how our website audits are different.

 

Sure, external backlinks are necessary for SEO. But if your website has a weak internal structure and bad coding, driving more traffic to it is like using a firehose to fill a paper cup – it’s a messy waste of time.

Now you can avoid that. Because …

Some of Our Clients

Join clients who enjoy 96% satisfaction

Reviews

OUR WEBSITE AUDIT CHECKLIST IS DIFFERENT AND GIVES YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE

Hundreds of SEO firms and automated website scanners can “audit” your website and give you a list of coding issues, load times, keyword density, etc.

But there’s no website audits tool that can review your website from the inside and reveal all the flaws as a Google employee might see them.
To do that requires a manual website audit.

And that’s what our team members do. They analyze your website from two perspectives: like a bot and like a human. As a result, they uncover flaws that automated scanners miss.

Your website audits from Over The Top SEO includes a thorough review of all this:

 

•      Mobile compliance audit: Does your website function on smartphones and tablets? Are the links clear and workable?
This analysis is both art and science, requiring a practiced human eye

•      Technical performance audit: Are your XML sitemaps updated and functional? Are your menu buttons easy to use? Is your site’s organization structure clear? Internal links all working perfectly and not hidden?

•      Website performance audit: We review your site’s page sizes, load times, and other speed factors. Because a slow website turns users away – and can damage your rankings in Google

•      Content audit: Are keywords overused and unnatural? Are too many links on your web pages stopping customers from buying?
Is your site hampered by animated graphics and WordPress “sliders”?

 

After we’re done, we’ll hand you a list of findings. If your site is working optimally, we’ll tell you. And if your site has flaws,
we’ll tell you that, too.

 

After that, it’s up to you. You can implement our SEO site audit recommendations or let us do it for you. You’re in control.

What It Will Take You To Rank Higher?
What SEO Opportunities You Are Missing?

See If Your Business
Qualifies To Work With OTT.

We have inspired and motivated business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals around the world for the past few years, and we’ve helped nearly 2,000 clients grow their businesses, online and offline. However, we realized that we couldn’t help everyone. and the truth is not everyone is our match made in heaven. Therefore, we only accept new clients after an extensive screening process that helps us determine whether we will be a good fit for each other.


Why Work With Us and Our Website Audit Service?

Our website audits and SEO services have delivered increased website traffic to more than 1,000 clients worldwide since 2006.

From Fortune 500 companies to small businesses … attorneys to software developers … locksmiths to photographers … consultants to retailers — we’ve seen it all.

 

When you work with us, you join clients who enjoy 96% satisfaction.
Because less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on. The other 96% stay with us indefinitely. That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.

JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION

Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us. That’s the highest retention rate of any website SEO service or digital marketing agencywe know of.

There are 3 reasons why.

  • 1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)

  • 2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our auditing software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.

  • 3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.

Do you want to know what
Will it take for you to rank higher?

Who knows? OTT might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

See if Your Business Qualifies