Designing a wordpress website and optimizing it for search are two separate tasks. We do both
What is WordPress Design
It’s the process optimizing your WordPress content management system so that your web pages rank higher in search engines and you get more traffic.
Why is WordPress website design important?
First, the good news: WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system (CMS). Nearly one in four of the top 10 million websites are built on WordPress — blogs, corporate websites, e-commerce sites, you name it. Users love its simplicity. It looks great on mobile phones. As a result, Google loves it, too.
Now, the bad news: Because it’s so easy to use, WordPress makes it tempting to overlook important elements of SEO, which can cause problems for your business. That’s …
The Costly Myth About WordPress
You see, despite what you may have heard, WordPress is NOT search-engine optimized right out of the box. Although WordPress is search engine friendly, it won’t automatically rank your site high in Google. You must still do a lot of manual SEO work to get traffic.
What About WordPress SEO Plugins?
Finding the right SEO plugin is a step in the right direction, but it’s only a step. WordPress SEO changes every single day because Google changes their algorithms over 500 times a year. True SEO is a continuous process. You can’t just “set it and forget it.”
Building your website in WordPress and optimizing it for search are two separate tasks. Don’t work with any WordPress designer who doesn’t understand this.
That’s why you need a specialist working for you who knows how WordPress design works, how WordPress SEO works, and who can keep you from making costly mistakes.
Here’s the bottom line
WordPress design and SEO cannot be automated. It cannot be trusted to a plugin or to a $5/hour amateur. It takes a professional — a person — to design and optimize in WordPress so that it delivers the best experience to another person.
It all starts with the right framework for your website. Just like the foundation of a house. You can build on sand and ignore Google’s guidelines for WordPress SEO. Or you can build on rock and create a solid website structure that delivers the best user experience.
One last thing: Google evolves and changes the rules for WordPress SEO almost daily. So, if you’re serious about getting more customers or clients from your website, you probably don’t have time to do all this yourself.
But we do. Because WordPress SEO is our business.
Take the next step. Request your Free SEO Diagnostic Review to discover lost opportunities in your website rankings. There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift.
How Can We Help You?
We’ve helped more than 1,000 clients in 27 countries since 2006.
From attorneys to software developers … locksmiths to photographers … consultants to retailers — we’ve seen it all.
Can we help you get more customers and website traffic?
If you qualify, you’ll benefit from our unique 5-Step SEO System,available only from
Over The Top SEO:
• Step 1: LISTEN. We take the time to get to know you and your business. We define your needs. Is your website new or old? Has it been penalized by Google before? Is your site hampered by outdated design that makes it invisible to search?
• Step 2: BUILD. We create a customized SEO plan that’s 100% unique to you. You have final approval on everything we do. Because your business is not like any other
• Step 3: LAUNCH. We deploy your SEO campaign with our proprietary tools, tested and proven since 2006. Plus, we work twice as hard as other SEO services. Because we improve the signals your site sends to Google and we improve the experience people have when they reach your site. This is critical to rank higher in search engines, which now place a premium on delivering relevant, user friendly content. This is definitely not last year’s SEO!
• Step 4: IMPROVE. You’re seeing significantly more traffic to your website. Because we’ve started a “learning loop,” based on feedback from Google and other search engines. We’re tweaking, adjusting, and improving your site’s rankings. While you do other things
• Step 5: PROTECT. You’re getting more customers from your website. And we maintain your new, higher rankings by adjusting to Google’s regular updates every day. Unlike other SEO services, we play both offense and defense for you. That’s the OTT difference!
Bottom Line: Over The Top SEO can send more qualified visitors to your website. And because these visitors find you in unpaid, “organic” search, they are pre-disposed to doing business with you. That’s why, when you join us, you join more than 1,000 clients who enjoy …
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.