Local Pack SEO Services
Now get more customers for your business. Our local SEO services do it for you
What is Local Pack Search Engine Optimization?
The Google “local pack” refers to the top 3 results in a local search. It’s also called the 3-pack.
You can optimize for Google’s local pack search by making your website mobile-friendly, providing great content, and showing your connections to the community.
And when your site shows up in the local pack, you get more organic traffic and more customers. Compared to other methods of marketing or advertising, Search Engine Optimization is an important and cost effective option to consider.
Here’s what Google’s local pack results look like on a smart phone for a search for locksmith Seattle:
As you can see, Google’s local search results fit perfectly on a mobile phone screen – one map and 3 business listings. With a tap of your finger, you can see if the business is open, read reviews, call them, view their Facebook, and more.
Why Is Local Pack SEO Important?
High ROI. A business optimized for local searches can generate more revenue, since you want more customers searching for your business in your local area. That means you can expect higher potential growth than those who do not capitalize on this.
Increase your chances of ranking high in search engine results pages (SERPS).Businesses that rank higher can expect more traffic than those who rank lower. But it’s difficult to rank near the top on your own without expert help.
Brand Awareness. More people searching for your keywords can discover your brand. This can help your business stand out in a competitive market today … and raise your brand awareness tomorrow.
High Conversions. Because the keywords we target for you are high converting, the traffic you receive will be highly valuable – traffic that would otherwise cost you a great deal in Google AdWords or other PPC.
Does Local Pack SEO work?
According to Google, 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to research local businesses.
And roughly 58% of local searches are done on mobile devices, a number that’s growing every year.
What’s more, 82% of local searchers will call or visit a store (TMP/comScore). And 61% of local searches lead to a purchase (Search Engine Watch) — especially if they find you on their mobile phone.
So you want to do everything possible to show up in the Google local pack. It’s proven to work for business that are willing to invest into their SEO.
The only question is, will customers find you or your competitors?
Here’s How To Rank Higher In Google’s Local Pack Search
Local pack search results depend greatly on prominence — how well known, trusted, or talked about is your business in the community?
Google uses three key factors to determine your prominence: local citations, reviews, and links.
- Local citations are any mention of your business on the web. They often include your company name, address, and phone number, aka NAP. The most common local citations are directories like Google My Business, Yellowpages.com, Manta.com, etc. But Google also counts citations found on blogs, newspapers sites, event listings, etc.
- Reviews of your business are critical. What are people saying about your business on sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, local business publications, etc.? Google counts the number and quality of reviews to help determine how your site ranks in local searches.
- Links to your website from well-established local sites are a final key component of search algorithms in Google. These include educational websites (.edu), the Chamber of Commerce, local news websites, or a local networking group like BNI.
- Do you have highly targeted keywords in your web page title?
- Are you using clean, SEO friendly URLs?
- Are your images optimized locally for your business?
- Does your business follow NAP for all directories?
- Does your website have an active blog?
- How does your webpage appear in mobile?
- Does your website cover schema for local business?
- Is your call to action (CTA) displayed prominently?
- Is your phone number prominently displayed?
- Are your navigation menus indexable?
If You Do Nothing, You Will Fall Behind
Just as the rules for web design changed, forcing you to create a mobile-friendly website or be penalized by Google, the rules for local search have changed too. The bar has been raised.
Really, there’s no reason for your business not to invest in local SEO. Because local SEO makes your website – and your business — more accessible to customers.
In our experience, you can expect 90-95% more traffic if your website and Google My Business details are optimized correctly.
This is especially important if your customers need help quickly — locksmith technicians, plumbers, electricians, garage door repair, etc. Because those people are likely searching on their mobile phones and making a phone call right away.
Just a few years ago, most businesses did nothing to optimize for local search. But today, you have to run faster just to keep your current rankings in search. Or you’ll fall behind.
And whichever company wins in local pack search results wins the lion’s share of customers. It’s just that simple.
How Can We Help You Win At Local Pack SEO?
We can help you rank higher in Google local pack searches by:
- optimizing your website content for local searches
- researching keywords to determine the most efficient and high-volume keywords
- creating and optimizing current content based on targeted search terms
- ensuring that your website design is optimized and mobile-friendly
- listing your site on local business listings, such as Yelp or Google Places
- correcting and increasing the number of local citations
- helping you obtain local reviews on Google
- creating local backlinks to your website, for increased organic traffic
- and much more
Key: It doesn’t matter how big your competitors are or what they’re doing now. We are able to help you rank higher in local pack search results.
Much of what we do involves creating consistency between your Google My Business data across the web. By making sure your NAP — name, address, and phone — are consistent everywhere online, Google will “trust” your business more and can rank you higher in local searches.
Here’s the bottom line: It really is possible for a small business without much search traffic to beat out a national chain with locations in your area. That’s how powerful local pack SEO can be, because Google wants to give users a good experience by attempting to show search results that are truly local.
The playing field is finally level for you – if you know what you’re doing.
We know the rules for local search. We play by them every day. And we can help you win the game.
From attorneys to high-tech firms … carpet cleaners to locksmiths … consultants to retailers — we’ve helped more than 1,000 clients rank higher in local search since 2006.
And that includes Google’s infamous “Mobilegeddon” update that happened on April 21, 2015, when Google started dropping websites from local search results because they weren’t mobile friendly.
If You Qualify, You’ll Benefit From Our 5-Step SEO System
Available only from Over The Top SEO, here’s what you get:
- We LISTEN, to understand your business and define your local pack search needs.
- We BUILD a customized Local SEO plan for you, targeting your keywords, and keeping track of your competition/
- We LAUNCH your local SEO campaign with our proprietary tools, tested and proven since 2006.
- We IMPROVE your rankings in Google local pack search by updating your website’s content and links.
- We SHOW results and progress with tools like Google Analytics and search engine rankings
- We PROTECT your search rankings by adjusting to Google’s daily updates. This is how you get more local customers — and keep them!
Now take the next step. Request your Free SEO Diagnostic Review to discover lost opportunities in your local pack search rankings. There’s no cost and no obligation, and the results might surprise you.
We have proudly served well over 1000 clients from all over the world. amongst our clients are businesses of all sizes including Fortune 500 companies and small business owners.
Over The Top SEO is a leader in online marketing and utilizes the biggest advertising platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, and Linkedin to shape the online advertising industry as we see it today.
Some of our clients
Why don’t you see more websites?
Because over 98% of our clients request confidentiality. You would, too, if your site suddenly ranked higher than your competitors and you started getting their customers! That’s why we respect our clients’ wishes.
But we’d be happy to show you specific SEO case studies based on your industry. That way, you can decide for yourself …
What to do now?
Take the next step. Request a Free SEO Diagnostic Review.
During your private 30-minute meeting by phone or Skype, an SEO expert will perform a live analysis of your website to uncover lost opportunities in your search rankings. You’ll see exactly what your website does well, what it doesn’t, and what to do next.
There’s no cost, no obligation, and you’ll receive a Surprise Gift to thank you for your time.